I'm sorry to hear it, too.  Jesus, can't a man, just go to the store?
Did you call the cops?  The Prostitutes and drugs HAVE to GO!  Not to
mention the "gangs"!  Jeez, all I want to do is "live here"!  Trouble
is, you can visit any other town and those three things are unlikely;
prostitutes, drugs and gangs.  What is it about Asbury Park, that
attracts the derelicts of society?  If someone can tell me what I have
to do to make a difference, bring it on!