So if I understand your logic correctly essentially your argument is
that because the FCC is not acting in a way that you deem typical
there must be some major conspiracy, driven by the all powerful
Asbury Park establishement, to manipulate a federal agency to do it's
bidding...

And again your only fact is that the FCC is not acting in a way you
think they typically do...

You recognize how big the leap you've taken is, right?  Perhaps these
Asbury conspirists also killed Kennedy and are hiding aliens under
Convention Hall - fully explaining why Asbury Partners has not begun
it's restoration.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Do I know who did it? No. What I do know is that the way it was
done and how the FCC works it had nothing to with the FCC. It came
from somewhere else and the state legislature doesn't have that kind
of juice.

>   The FCC that has been cut beyond the bone and into the marrow.
The FCC doesn't have the manpower to be taking joy rides bothering
stations that transmit as much power as a lightbulb.

>   They turned the station off because of some violation? Okay, what
was the violation? No mention of it, nothing documented, nothing
said. The FCC just doesn't do business this way.

>   Did you know that there are approximately 10,000 pirate radio
stations in the US?  Unless you are broadcasting profanity,
interfering with a licensed station, or using call letters the FCC
leaves them alone. Yet they go after a licensed station it makes
absolutely no sense and according to friend of mine at the FCC, the
person who did it usually comes out.