--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dan you seem to be on the subject of the quality of the proof, the
> weight of the evidence so to speak.
>
> I'm looking for his to just show the first scintilla of it.  I
scoured
> his posts for proof but he honestly does give any, regardless of
> quallity or weight.

I am not disagreeing with you. Frankly I don't know why anyone would
want to shut off the station. Since I don;t speak french, the only
thing I know about it is Maureen's show. I am sure some would like
that to go to the wayside but I don;t know if it would reach the
level of pulling strings at the FCC.

But I'll draw an analogy. I registered to vote in AP in time for the
2005 local elections. I mistakenly thought it was okay as long as I
didn't vote in NY. I received a voter's registration card and voted.
After the election I received an official letter from the
commissioner of elections (?) notifying me that my vote was rescinded
because AP was not my permanent residence.

Now of course he was right, and as I later found out, was well within
the law and that I was mistaken. While it crossed my mind that
perhaps my open opposition to the incumbent council may have played a
part, I had no proof. It wasn;t until Joe D'Andrea called me and
discussed the issue with me. Joe's view was that of course someone
in "power" ratted me out. Joe had no proof, but I remember him saying
what were the chances of Elections investigating me, considering how
many others there were in AP who voted here and probably don;t have
the legal right to. For godsakes, there are dead people voting in NJ.
So sometimes there is absolutely no proof, but if walks like a duck,
and quacks like a duck...