I'm betting on Dan.  I worked extensively, on FCC hearings and
outcome, based on the 1934 Communications act.  I retired in 1994,
before the Act was changed in 1996.  This little micro station, would
have to be poking someone in the "eye", to get this attention, or
someone OWED someone, a favor!  I'll put good money on Dan's
estimation, that "someone,  touched a nerve", and I know how covert,
these actions, can be!  When you are in the telecommunications
business, like I was, it was my business, to know.  Only going to say
that much.  You're very naive, to think otherwise, but so far, it's
still a free country. C'est La Vie!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>