Actually I spoke to a retired FCC Inspector and he told me that this wasn't
soemthing the FCC does and that it was political.

  Still haven't heard any reasons from the FCC or anyone else why it was taken
off the air.

Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

You said you didn't talk to anybody about the stations problem but
Maureen said she DID talked to you about it. I guess you forgot about
that.

There was no insinuation, there were however responses that jumped to
their defense.

> 2fine4u <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I don't see where anyone
has said it was the Council! You're
> insinuating it, or taking a guess? Did I miss something?
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon <tvnetdude2000@>
wrote:

> > I don't think that the AP City Council had anything to do with it
> because if they had an inclination towards this they would have done
> something long ago. To be honest I think they would have tried to
> approach this on a local level.
> >
> > Someone, somewhere, with connections, in high places has something
> to do with this. This wasn't done by commitee. This didn't just
happen
> it never has in the past. Yes it did in this case but why? For what
> reason? What did they do it?
> >
> > What the FCC did in this case would be analogous to the FBI
> (Federal Law Enforcement) coming in and taking your car. You didn't
> violate any laws, and you never heard from them again with no
explanation.

> > If this is plausible to you then what the FCC did is plausible too
> and I don't want to get into a discussion about the Patriot Act.
> >

> > justifiedright <justifiedright@> wrote:
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hemeon
> <tvnetdude2000@>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > The FCC just doesnt do this on their own and for no reason. Not
> >
> > Um...'cept this time? 'Cause you are asserting they are doing it
now.

> > Mike if you say something is amiss, I'm not going to argue. I
will
> > argue with you when you say that the cause of that something is
> > anything untoward by our City Councilmembers.
> >
> > I vouch for them. I know Jimmy John and Kevin for quite sometime
> > and I'd bet my life they aren't corrupt.
> >
> > I've served with Ed Johnson in the past and he is a very
honorable
> > fellow that I'd vouch for too.
> >
> > That leaves Jim Keady. In my estimation in the short time I've
> > known him, I think he'd chew his own leg off rather than do
> > something unethical. I vouch for him too.
> >
> > I'll accept your premise that something is wrong. I'm calling
> > shenanigans that it was a councilmember's doing.
> >
> > Those 5 are my guys.
> >
> > That's not my guys doing something wrong.
> >
> > Not my guys.
> >
> > No way.

> > Don't pick lemons.
> > See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.