--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If they go to city hall they will be place in the shelter at Ft
Monmouth if they don't qualifly the city puts them in a motel. A lot
of the homeless don't want help. Also Rev. Nunn is telling the
homeless not to use city services. The city place a few of the
homeless in rooming houses out of town. The Rev didn't like that. He
wants them to stay here. A bed is a bed no matter will it is. Is
there a homeless issue in Asbury ? Yes. Is it a major problem ? No?
Will it be if the mission opens? Yes? Because the Mission will most
definitely  solicite and attract out of towners. The numbers will
increase dramaticly. When their 30 days are up they will be on the
streets of Asbury.

Point, well taken!  They're places, where one can get a meal, but they
> are not shelters.  Where are the shelters, for the homeless?
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "2fine4u" <sharon_b283@> wrote:
> > >

> > 1. Check Mate
> > 2. The Mercy Center
> > 3. Interfaith Neigbors
> > 4. Trinity Church
> > 5. Let's not forget Rev. Nunn he says he feeds over "100"
homeless a
> > day. Plusc he stopped the violence too.
> >

> > Pluc the city will get housing for those who WANT it.
> >
> > Just to name a few.
> >

> >  I find this article contemptuous!  One, YOU do NOT speak, for
over
> > > 17,000 AP residents and you certainly DON'T speak, for me!  I
found
> > > the remarks about how many agencies, serving this community
> > > incorrect.  You don't cite or name any agency, that serves the
> > poor.
> > > Your figures, on how many of any group, ex-convicts,
alcoholics,