Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) ,
In reference to your endorsement:

Hello group, After following the candadates [sic]  over the weeks i [sic]
find the team of Justice for our children, schools  & community to be the most
honest trustworthy group running. There [sic]  response [sic] to the questions
put before them have been backed by  fact and documents, (sic] There for [sic]
i [sic] feel to votr  [sic] for them would truly put this district back on
the road to  recovery.Help put Justice back on the board and the cimmunity
[sic]
 [sic]
I'm a bit confused by the above and hope you can clarify some  points for me.

First I wanted to know what response to what  questions put before them by
whom and what fact and documents  you're talking about. I wanted specifics so I
might understand your endorsement  of the "justice" ticket because they are
"honest" and  "trustworthy."

So I searched the database for any previous posts by  you.

There is only one other post by you, and it is signed,  "Greg Hopson Sr."  (
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/message/18945_

Why didn't you identify yourself in this last post as  Greg Hopson Sr., a
candidate running in this election?  You don't  even identify yourself in your
Yahoo profile.

As an English teacher, I try to avoid being pedantic about  language usage
with those who are not students of mine; however I do expect more  care in
editing and proofreading to be exercised by those wanting to oversee an
educational system.

Another anonymous poster here who supports your team also  touts a Neptune
ticket: "Another three years will enable them to  continue to transcend [sic]
the values of "manly deeds, scholarship and love for  all mankind."

The numerous [sic] notations above identify inexcusable  carelessness by
those who aspire to set educational standards and who claim  scholarship as one
of
their qualifications. Some simple clicks with a spelling  and grammar checker
would have yielded: candidates, I, their, responses,  comma splice,
therefore, I, vote, community, period; instill.

Attention to detail is no small matter, especially when it  concerns
preparing students for today's job market.

Where's the honesty?  Where's the trustworthiness?   Where's the scholarship?

========Original Message========     Subj: [AsburyPark] Re: Asbury School
Board election April  17  Date: 4/15/2007 5:04:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])   To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com)   Sent on:
Hello group, After following  the candadates over the weeks i find
the team of Justice for our children,  schools & community to be the
most honest trustworthy group running.  There responce to the questions
put before them have been backed by fact and  documents, There for i
feel to votr for them would truly put this district  back on the road
to recovery.Help put Justice back on the board and the  cimmunity