From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 5:24 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Thank You

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "mima4k" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is true that in a number of classrooms there are 2 teachers, in
> some cases, as required by law.

what law?

In other classes, I believe the idea
> of assigning 2 teachers was to strengthen and improve instruction,
> not to give someone a free ride.

well looking at the results ie tests etc. state rankings its not
working!!!

However the previous post referred
> to teachers being on "vacation", and this is a different matter.
> Student population numbers are down due at least in part to the
> rebuilding of the city, and in the past the BOE and the APEA prided
> itself on keeping jobs in difficult fiscal times.

no the student numbers are down because of false repoting and
projections by the district , do not preach to me about difficult
fiscal times unless you are a taxpayer in this city

Please remember,
> teachers do not assign themselves to these classes. Isn't it ironic
> that the "state" has been involved heavily in the district for many
> years now, and they are aware of staffing and approve the budgets?
>
> now i totally agree with you, i do not blame the staff, i have
already said the state doe sucks, but if the local bd is aware of
this alleged over staffing because they are pro union then they are
also guilty of waste, and raising taxes, i am not saying lets cut
staff to save money im saying lets use the staff to help the chldren
2 teachers to mainlined classe? lets ask the non abbott districts
what they think of this waste > > no lets ask the attorney general,
dont say lets ask the state doe, or its commissoner, they are the
ones who created this monster

AOL at AOL.com.