You really need to read the First Amendment of The United States
Consitution, and I would suggest reading The 14 th "Free Excersize
Clause" as well as The Religious Land Use & INstitutionalised Persons
Act of 2000, which by the way, was signed by Former President Clinton.

Check to see if any local church in Asbury Park has a merchantile
license, as well.

KB