> Sometime new is better no matter how much you liked the old.

My daughter went to her JR. Prom the other day.

Funny timing. My girlfriend from way back when (I went to her JR prom)
managed to find me an send me an email. divorced, 4 kids etc etc.

And then there's my wife of 22 years. you're right. Sometime new is
better no matter how much you liked the old.

Then again, for those folks that took off from their spouses to be with
the new and are now single, the old is sometimes better then the
fantasized new.