Werner,
So when you say "Another example of the masses not knowing what's going on
here." then
"Toooooo Bad" what I wonder is were the masses ever even given the opportunity
to know
what potentially was to go on here?
And what about the city officials...did they sign off on this without letting
their
constituents know about the "truth"
Part of the reason I moved to Asbury was because of the music scene. I work at
The Saint,
so at least I know that isn't threatened.
Also, Cookman is beyond saturation with eateries. Wouldn't that be an ideal
place to
relocate the music scene, if that's even a thought? Imagine a bunch of cool
little venues all
within walking distance? That's what it's like in Austin TX. which is the model
for the Wave
Gathering.
Hmmm....