---the reason why the "undocumented" make it here. They work.
Being here undocumented, the don't get any handouts per se. They
work, pay their rent, but their own food. The ones with kids here and
a wife, oyu see them on the weekend walking with them, palying with
them, oding laundry together. A hardworking family. Other then
medical and schooling (and the kids go to school), they get nothing
and therefore show up to work.

'Se habla espanol' is all we learn in school.

If it weren't for them my spanish would be worse then what it is.

When I was in Mexico, this a-hole lady yelled at a waiter becasue he
didn't understand her english. That HE should know english (in mexico)
because she was paying the bill. Lucky for her, that bucket of beer
kicked in, and I told her she should know spanish, becasue she is in
Mexico. There's plenty of people working here who speak english (they
just might not let you know they do...espescially if you're an a-
hole.)

Some of the best retailing opportunities are to the latin america
market - internet, radio, tv and food. Oh, housing.