On Jul 10, 2007, at 6:46 PM, Jersey Shore John wrote:

> i'm in point pleasant and this is the reason i come up to AP!

I have no problem with that.  I can totally understand why people
might not want to live in a tourist town.  What I don't believe is
when people say Asbury Park could never return to the popularity it
once had as a tourist destination.   If people don't want it that's
one thing.  If people think it can never happen it's kind of hard to
believe when you see towns like Pt. Pleasant, Seaside or even
Keansburg still around and close by.