In a message dated 7/30/2007 3:02:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In  AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> BTW:  Way back  when, when I objected to a legend about the fighter
>Max  in
> Hitler's Germany, I submitted the additional info from the NYT
>letter to the
> editor.  My addition was thoroughly  scrutinized and then made
>permanent by
> those who watch  over that entry.

Also known as High Schoolers.

Your resting "your case" carries no weight.

My source was a letter to the NYT by a holocaust survivor, still living who
was checked out.  That's more scrutiny than any of your columns get.

As you're won't to say to others here, "You're wrong."
And I won't get dragged into showing you correspondence I had with the
non-high schoolers, 'cause you're just be contrarian as usual.

justified also wrote:

If Wiki  accepted that from you, I rest my case.

Sounds like an insult to me.   But I won't stomp out of here  crying about it
as you prone to do like a grammar schooler.   Similar  to your insults to
Werner and others about theiir "whining."  That's an  insult. which you denied
in
an endless thread of denials.

Maureen is right!  You're here just to start cul de sac  arguments.

Once again, you've hijacked a thread.  Your questioning the  credibility of
Wiki is "kettle / black."  They still have their problems  but work to correct
them.   Your columns should have as much  credibility.