--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "John McMahon"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "Ocean City is a town that prides itself on tradition and old-
fashioned charm. But that
> doesn't mean it can't keep up with the latest technology.
>
> The city is taking a lead among shore resorts, planning to have a
Wi-Fi network up and
> running by January. That means the entire town would be a "hot
spot." Computer and cell
> phone users would have access to the Internet from anywhere. That
puts the resort in the
> company of major cities like Seattle and Philadelphia, where
Internet access is one more draw
> for potential residents and visitors."

Asbury Park has been a Hot Spot for several years. I installed the
WiFi system while working for Joe D'Andrea at West21.

You can log in with a credit card virtually anywhere in proxility to
the Downtown or BCH.

Let me know how it works (or doesn't) as I'm still associated with
the company that owns the network.

Werner