This WiFi should not require a credit card.  It should be FREE for all
within the City limits.  This will make it unique and be a service for
the community.  All the previously referenced participants: merchants;
Asbury Partners/Madison Marquette - Madison_Asbury Retail LLC, UEZ,
and the Board of Education should pay for the complete operation of
the WiFi.
Bob