I am so glad to see the huge response!  Taking my niece, down to the
boards, tomorrow or Wednesday; whichever day she decides to come down!
 In any event, just who is supposed to maintain the City's website?
Is it a paid position?  I used to get an email once a week, but
haven't received any in a while, until the July 4th weekend, then
nothing again!  I really hated the picture of the old Howard Johnsons,
with the peeling paint, inside the eaves.  I was crushed, because like
the Asbury Park De-Pressed, we're always given a less than stellar
image! Thanks to all who have contributed.  Now if $850K can be spent
on a water park, which I think was over priced, why can't the City
sink $150K, to start installing some surveillance cameras?  Are we
asking for too much?  I am against Big Brother, but in common areas?
C'mon!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"