--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> In a message dated 9/2/2007 6:10:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

> But I don't get any IRS 501 tax exemptions as reverends do.
>
> And if someone wanted to donate to "free Werner," he or she can't
claim it
> as a deduction.
>
> And the subject of our tax dollars has been raised here more than
once.

> Happy to drop it you wish.

Mario:

People do not gain 501 (c) 3 status, charitable and religious
organization do.  You can not mix apples with oranges, this is why
the orange has the right not to be red or green to remain a bona fide
orange.  Nor is the apple blamed for the orange not tasting the same,
even though they are both fruit.

and if Werner is in Jail, why haven't you run to your brother and
bailed him out?

Drop what? You can ask anything you want, it does not mean I have to
account to any man.  I account to God and God alone.  So do what ever
you think you have too, I am not the least bit concerned about it.

DISCLAIMER:  My opinions are not necessarily the opinions of any
organization I belong too, or persons I affiliate with, nor is my
puppy responsible for my personality, antics and downright free
spirit.