track record 1889 - 2007 = 118 years of experience.
The fact that their CEO is making less than 100,000.00 a year in New
Jersey is extremely comendable.

Chicago nonprofits also pay their CEOs the most--a median of $184,753
a year for bosses of the 88 local charities in the sample.

Didn't I read somewhere that the United Way CEO was close to
$300,000.00  - I know we pay LB School Super $250,000.00 - some think
$300K.

I only see lame reasons not to embrace them.  Unless you guys are
caught up on the fact that they believe homosexuality is a sin.

  Cause I have listened to all the arguement that comes out on this
board and I am not convinced they are not doing a good thing in
Asbury Park.

I spent over a year sitting back and waiting.  Now I am gonna support
them 150%.

Reverend Kevin Brown
Lighthouse Long Branch.
Building a congregation of worshipers who will impact the county and
the State.

Oh and we are not a geographically challenged church, we accept
members from all over the world.  Christians who embrace the teaching
of Jesus Christ.