Jersey John,

Not sure what your rambling post was about but this sure sounds Republican...

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jersey Shore John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 3:02 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No God

Religion and Conservative just seem to go together.  Huh?

Does this sound like a Republican?:

21 Jesus said to him, "If you would be perfect, go, sell what you
possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven;
and come, follow me."

Does this sound like a Republican?:

25 For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle
than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Does this sound like a Republican?:
18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to
preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to
the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty
those who are oppressed

Does this sound like a Republican?:

12 He said also to the man who had invited him, "When you give a
dinner or a banquet, do not invite your friends or your brothers or
your kinsmen or rich neighbors, lest they also invite you in return,
and you be repaid.
13 But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame,
the blind,
14 and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. You will
be repaid at the resurrection of the just."

Does this sound like a Republican?:

[13] No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the
one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise
the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

http://mail.aol.com