In a message dated 9/10/2007 9:51:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We will.  Mario's buying me beer the  last night (I think it's September 30).
I of course owe Oak a beer or three. I  think apoojo owes me one, also.
It's either going to be a  funeral or a re-birth.  Let's hope for the  latter.

A beer?   Sheeit!   I'll cover your  bar tab that night for all you did last
week.  And not once  touting it here.

(That  phrase agreement, of course, still holds.)

In a message dated 9/11/2007 4:11:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,