From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 5:03 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No God

Jersey John,

Is that all you've got?

Democrat corruption over the last three months

Democrats are harping on the corruption of the Republican Party. Please note
that Democrat corruption in government is widespread and far reaching. I could
have listed many examples of Democrat corruption such as Sandy Berger stealing
documents from the National Archives- however- I decided to look at headlines
over the last three months. The below are headline from September - just over 3
months of Democrat corruption.

- An independent counsel who investigated possible tax violations by former
Housing and Urban Development Secretary Henry Cisneros charged that the Clinton
administration thwarted his efforts to get to the truth.

- U.S. Rep. William Jefferson (D-La.) is under criminal investigation by the
U.S. Justice Department for possible bribery in exchange for promoting business
deals in Africa

- Federal prosecutors alleged in court documents that Ernest Newton, a former
state Democrat Connecticut senator worked with a reputed mobster and his
associate to try to stop police raids on businesses and advance their business
interests

- Clarence Norman Jr., the longtime powerbroker of Brooklyn NY Democrats was
found guilty of intentionally soliciting illegal campaign contributions.

- A top aide to Jim Black, the Democratic speaker of the state Legislature of
North Carolina, resigned amid reports he had received payments from a company
hoping for the lottery contract. The .State Board of Elections is investigating
Black's campaign finances. The investigation comes after the group Democracy
North Carolina said it found evidence that video-poker operators were funneling
money through unsuspecting donors to Black's campaign.

- West Virginia.Logan County Clerk Glen Dale "Hound Dog" Adkins admitted to
selling his vote for $500 in the 1996 Democratic Party primary, while Perry
French Harvey Jr. pleaded guilty to conspiring to bribe voters in last year's
Democratic contest

- Former Democat Gov. Donald Siegelman of Alabama was charged in a "widespread
racketeering conspiracy" that includes accusations he took a bribe from former
hospital executive Richard Scrushy for a key state appointment.

- Frank Ballance - a former Democrat Rep. from North Carolina was sentenced to
four years in federal prison for conspiring to divert taxpayer money to his law
firm and family through a charitable organization he helped start. Ballance,
was a state senator before being elected to Congress in 2002, also agreed to
repay $61,917 and to forfeit $203,000 in a bank escrow account in the name of
the John A. Hyman Memorial Foundation.

- Five Democratic activists in Wisconsin accused of slashing the tires of vans
rented by Republicans on Election Day 2004 are currently on trial

- Chuck Chvala, a Former Democrat Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader was
sentenced to nine months in jail for felony misconduct in office and illegally
funneling campaign contributions. Chvala had reached a plea deal with
prosecutors earlier this year, admitting to charges that he directed a state
employee to run a political campaign and used an independent expenditure group
to funnel campaign contributions to a fellow Democrat.

- Brett Pfeffer, a former legislative director to Rep. William Jefferson,
D-La., pleaded guilty to aiding and abetting bribery of a public official and
conspiracy.

- Raymond Reggie, a New Orleans political Democratic consultant and fund-raiser
who is Senator Kennedy's brother-in-law was sentenced to a year in prison
yesterday after pleading guilty to bank fraud charge

Get a clue hypocrite!