You're asking someone else to defend him. Unfortunately, for you, the only people who would be called to defend him are other Republicans. No one else would be expected to defend Craig. Except by you. It's called a strawman. Throwing up a false choice. The choice is Republicans defend him or abandon him, not Republicans defend him or Democrats defend him.

Craig said he's not gay (we've been here before doc, and it's what makes your postings so tedious) so there would be no call for gay people to come to his defense. The Log Republicans did because he's Republican, just like they foolishly defend all other Republicans.

On Sep 14, 2007, at 8:10 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

John,

I'm not at all defending Craig. I am pointing out the lack of the bleeding hearts and the gays coming to his defense. That is a bit hypocritical when they did come out in support of McGreevey.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jersey Shore John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 7:53 pm
Subject: Re: [AsburyPark] Re: Liberals Have No God

Liberals don't have to defend Craig. He's all yours, dude. Suck it up.

On Sep 14, 2007, at 7:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Sharon,

Oh so the FBI new where to look in Jefferson's fridge so it was a plant? Get real.

That's as crazy as Bill Clinton allegedly having a illegitimate son by the name of Danny Williams from a black prostitute.

With regards to Craig, you really know how to twist it. All the bleeding heart liberals came to the defense of McGreevey even though he got caught...if you recall he got caught using his influence to get a job in the (state homeland defense agency) for his gay lover.

I fought for your right to spout off but I would request you be more fair and balanced.

Typical liberal hypocrite.

Semper Fi!