Kevin doesn't care at all about any of us.  He's got an agenda and
any of us who actually live here don't matter what-so-ever to him.
That's why he's never answerwed the question.  For Kevin what we who
live here want is irrelevant because it's all about him, and it's
very easy for him to tell us what to do when he can work his agenda
of harm to the people of Asbury with out experiencing the negative
impact himself from his perch in Long Branch.

Some day one of these people is going to hurt or kill someone,
because they are bringing unscreened and unsupervised people into the
community.  Those crimes will be on Kevin's hands, and the hands of
those others who expressed such utter disregard for everything but
their own agendas.  They can live with the weight of those
consequences on their souls when that happens for the rest of their
lives.  They should. but will absolve themselves in their their own
minds using some of the same convoluded logic we're seeing now.  Such
utter disregard for the desires and safety of the community is
disgraceful and irresponsible.  To force this down our throats with
such little disregard from his out-of-town perch is disgusting.

.--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wanna know when Kevin Brown is going to answer the only question
I ever asked of him
> concerning Market Street Mission.
> My question was very simple, and everytime I asked it, he ignored
it, skirted the issue, and
> refused to answer.
>
> KB supports Market Street Mission. But, since it's opened we have
more homeless people
> on our streets during the days. I've seen people using Library
Square Park as a bathroom