I'm not taking shots at dog lovers.  I am one.  I'm taking defensive
shots against your attacks of Asbury Park and its good people.

I'm surprised you always take shots at Asbury.  I don't have to call
your lawyers to know that Asbury Park does more for the poor than
you do.

There's people on this very board who do more for the poor than you
do; they're just too busy to brag about it (which I think
constitutes a sin in most christian churches).

You've posted remarks about how much money the Mission has,
therefore they will be able to impose their will on those who have
less money.

That's the message of your ministry?  Whomever has the most money is
the better and more moral person?

Don't let Jesus hear you.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > Feeding 400 pounds worth of dogs with money you could be giving
> > the homeless in Long Branch?
> >
> > Immoral.
> >

> LOL, Tommy I won't play this game with you.  You want to know what
> do for needy people in the State of New Jersey, not just Long
Branch,