For disagreeing with you, I suddenly am a bad person?

We don't need your mission in AP.  They do need you in Toms River.

Care to address that at all, or do you intend to keep personally
attacking people?

By the way,  you agreed with Dan, Paul, Maureen, Rich, Maire, and a
few others that night on the show, so don't act like you didn't
now.  I was by myself there.

The issue that brought me there that night, which was my prediction
that Asbury Partners would use the various filed lawsuits as a
reason to push back their deadlines because the RA said they could -
well time proved me right, now didn't it?  So I don't give a rats
rear end if you agreed with me then or now because I was right.

I had people that night calling me names, accusing me of being
bribed, of working for Asbury Partners, of getting work from
Failla.  All because they disagreed with my interpretation of a
contract.

A year or so later when Asbury Partners publically took the postion
that they didn't have to meet deadlines because of the filed
lawsuits, no one called me to apologize, you included.

If I recall, Paul was your hero lawyer that night, disagreeing with
me on the radio.  How'd that work out for you Kevin?  Isn't he the
guy representing LB now in their ED proceedings that you fight so
hard against?

Funny how things change.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Tommy, my opinion of you has changed so dramtically over the last
> week it isn't funny.  I gave you the benefit of the doubt for so
> long, but your true colors have finally come out.  I guess I owe
Dan
> an apology from that night on Maureen's show.  He was right about
you
> all along.
>
> I still can't believe your a lawyer.
>
> KB
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > Is this board supposed to be about a majority and the only
people
> > that get to speak are those representing that majority?
> >
> > Another reason to believe you aren't for the little guy.  What
> about
> > the minority?  No speech rights for them?
> >

> > So how about that Mission down in Toms River? Why aren't you
> > creating one? Are you just going sit in front of your computer
> > making polls and let children of our Lord and Savior Jesus
Christ