I'd swear on a stack of bibles, that the Weldon Timeline, is why
Maureen was "shut down", for lack of a better explanation.  Now it has
regurgitated, for all of us to refresh our memories, add the somber
toning down of a major blunder, on someone's part and Tom Gilmour,
becomes the "fall" guy, but this incident, is kept "secret". Nancy
Shields publishes it, the covers are pulled off and the City
Officials "close ranks".  I think that an outside investigation, should
be done, in case, we're not being told the truth!  How come Chistopher
Christie hasn't been called, or the Monmouth County Prosecutor, should
investigate, to ensure us of any wrong doing.