Hinge,

I wonder if the majority of arts related people all feel the same way about Pier Village. My friends hate it as well.

Of course, I also remember the old Long Branch boardwalk and stuff. I know that plays a role in how I feel about Pier Village, but mainly it's the fact that I think it's horribly ugly.

On Oct 11, 2007, at 2:31 PM, Hinge wrote:

It's my opinion Allan, and I have friends who share the same opinion. That's the bottom line. It might not be the popular opinion, but I'm not going to keep my thoughts to myself
when I have one.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All have the right to their opinion. I just do find it fair to say it was the worst thing to happen when every retail store is filled and on a Saturday night in the summer, the place is packed. I am not saying I love the architecture but the developer took a chance and
created a safe venue. And the city of Long Branch is collecting on it.

and sterile - especially for something right next to the beach.