My wife, daughter, and I dined there (OMR's)last nite after visiting
the Arcade and Under The Sun. We had a window seat overlooking the
sidewalk. There was very little foot traffic. Hopefully, in the not too
distant future, the streets will be alive with passers-by.

The service was excellent. The food was plated beautifully including
my 'pub' steak, potato, and beans. The steak was tasty, but tough and
stringy no matter how thinly it was sliced.  My daughter raved about
the salmon, my wife enjoyed the tuna.

I was expecting to see the mounted police.  Where are the horses
boarded when off-duty?