Oh great.
C-8 anyone?
Now we are going to have a partially complete constuction site to further make
our
oceanfront area look like crap.
Awesome.
Predictions for the both long and short term health of the real estate market
are
depressing and scary, and not going to be solved anytime soon.
This is going to hurt our city.