<<<<<-Yesterday, I noticed that most of the fence banners had been
removed from around
the
site,<<<<<

maybe they were repo'd.

Can't blame fishman.

They were the smart ones, again. Like it or not.

They SOLD the right to another developer. Those developers misjudged
the market.

Apparently, their research was faulty or believed free money.

I wonder what happens to DEAN and His brothers $2m condo units.,,and
"their escrow"..

One would think maybe Northbeach may announce a super sale now and try
to finish theur baby by spring and move em or rent them out.

Pier Village. Those 212 new units are all being built as rentals. You
know why? It makes sense. You can't get a rental now at Pier at $2800
for a 2 bedroom.

I've already had a few phones calls.

Interesting evening this is becoming.