--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Vail" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There are other differences between Hoboken/JC and AP besides the
> partners.
>
> The markets in JC and Hoboken are better.  And Metro Homes' two
> projects in JC, Trump Tower and Gulls Cove, are much closer to
> completion.
>
> Just wanted to add that perspective.

Paul

I respect that you make your money from real estate like I do. Can you
honestly make the assessment that Asbury Partners  and our deal with
them is helping the redevelopment in this city?

The faster that you and others come to the realization that they are a
hinderance and bring forebearance upon the city to do something about
it, the faster we will get where we want to be.

A couple of weeks ago I went to a function held by a client of mine,
the Durst Organization. They built 4 Times Square and are building the
2.1M sf Bank of America Tower on 6 Ave. I do all their work. A young
man who works for them came up to me and said he knew me from AP. He
nows works for Durst but used to work for Partners and heard me speak
at council meetings.

Now seeing what real development and developers are about he realizes
what I was saying at those meetings was true.

I do this for a living. I get paid a lot of money to do it. I hope
this all blows over. But I fear as I always have, that Partners is and
will continue to be an albatross around our necks. They and Aaron must
go or be put on a leash.