Frank - as bad actor???
Nah, neigh,never, not anyone who has attended the Crane House events
over the past, oh God, maybe 4 or 5 years that I've been attending
would call Frank D a bad actor.
 Frank's Elizabeth Beaton, or Camilla Parker Bowles, or more recently
Julia Child - but don't forget Truman Capote last year- are without
comparison!!
And when it comes to his mission as School Board Member, there is no
acting. Frank is sincere and dedicated. Tom knows this and shame on
him for letting his partisan feelings dictate that last missive.
Let's see more of the comradery that was apparent when you fellas
were running for office.
Maureen
-- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycouple" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Frank, you may not be a great actor but you are a great school
board
> member.  Thanks for fighting the good fight and being a voice of
> reason and fighter for transparency.
>

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "asburycheech" <asburycheech@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Mr. Pivinski's letter to the Coaster
> >
> > "Ellen,,
> >     I have just received a copy of a letter, "Of Heels and
Healing,"
> > Frank D'Alessandro requested you publish. It surprises me that you
> > continue to promote his negativity in the press. Freedom of speech
> > entails responsibility and it is difficult to scour even a
semblance
> > of that in his diatribes posing as letters of concern. I find the
> > facts he presents too skewed by nasty overtones with blame being
> flung
> > everywhere. Perhaps if the facts were given factually and without
> the
> > overdramatic flair of a bad actor, they would garner more
legitimate
> > attention. And as for healing, all I read was about a heel that
> > prefers crushing to promoting cooperation. It is no small wonder
why
> > our School District is in disarray. It will be a great day when
> > persons whose agendas are the richness and well being of the
> children
> > become the Board members. Until then, we can only hope and pray
that
> > the pain of banging one's head against the stone wall will hurt
> enough
> > to consider stopping the masochistic behavior.
> >
> > Tom"
> >
> > My flippant response:
> >
> >   Thank God for freedom of speech and the press!  Tom's right
about
> my
> > acting ability.  It stinks.  As far as "overdramatic", what do you
> > expect?  I'm a Scorpio and of Sicilian descent--that's a double
> > whammy!  Surely Luigi Pirandello would understand, even if Tom
> doesn't.

Frank