MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

----- Original Message ----
From: justifiedright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:35:11 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Greetings

All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with
no obligation, implied or express, my best wishes for an
environmentally
conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-
neutral
celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the
most enjoyable
traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular
practices of
your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion
and/or traditions
of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular
traditions at
all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling
and medically
uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted
calendar year
2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of
other cultures
whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not
to imply that
America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only
America in
the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to
the race,
creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual
preference of the
wishee.

My Republican Friends:
Have a Merry