I'm still waiting for a conservative, or somebody, to explain to me how the
concept of
Xmas, God and a sweatshop in China co-relate.
I really need somebody who is religious to explain that in a world overseen by
a god how
something like that could happen.
That's the non-funny part.
But people like to avoid thinking about things like this.
I recently went in search of a hooded sweatshirt to replace my stolen one. I
went to Old
Navy and noticed that virtually every single item of clothing came from a
country known
for sweatshop practices. All around me, people are buying like crazy, and I
feel like an
outsider because i'm aware of the label.
Isn't there something deeply wrong with this picture?
We are basically funding things that violate humane rights, but because of the
almighty
dollar, it's easy to overlook reality.
That being said, if conservatives want to laugh at me for that kind of thinking
they can go
f themselves. Sorry to sound harsh, but that's truly the way I feel.