--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Pitzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm still waiting for a conservative, or somebody, to explain to me
how the concept of
> Xmas, God and a sweatshop in China co-relate.
> I really need somebody who is religious to explain that in a world
overseen by a god how
> something like that could happen.

That's easy enough to answer.  God gave all authority over to Adam,
the man, who was tricked by the woman, who was tricked by the snake.

So God gave it to a man - who lost it!  The world now is in the
auspices of "The evil one."

Yet, be of good cheer, because a savior has been born on earth, and
anew, into the hearts of those who believe.

This is a simple answer, I didn't really feel the need to get so
complex.

KB