Tom, you have got to be joking, right????  Now you're
calling "Reverend" Moon a credible source?????  Come on now Tom.
When you're making your arguments using the "facts" from a radical
cult leader it really illustrated just how thin your arguments really
are.

See below:

The Times is the flagship publication of News World Communications,
Inc. (NWC). NWC was founded by Sun Myung Moon, and some of its
officials are members of the Unification Church which he leads, a
fact that has drawn some criticism. NWC published Insight Magazine
and The World & I. Insight ceased hardcopy publication in 2004,
moving to the web; and The World & I became The World & I Online, an
educational magazine with four corresponding websites. NWC continues
to publish the The Washington Times National Weekly Edition (a
tabloid compilation, designed for subscribers outside the
metropolitan area, of the previous week's published Washington Times
stories). NWC also owns United Press International.

NWC is described by the Columbia Journalism Review as "the media arm
of Reverend Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church".[15] The Unification
Church calls Moon the "founder" of the Times. In 1997, on the 15th
anniversary of the founding of the paper, Rev. Moon gave an address
to staff members that began:

"Fifteen years ago, when the world was adrift on the stormy waves of
the Cold War, I established The Washington Times to fulfill God's
desperate desire to save this world. Since that time, I have devoted
myself to raising up The Washington Times, hoping that this blessed
land of America would fulfill its world-wide mission to build a
Heavenly nation. Meanwhile, I waged a lonely struggle, facing
enormous obstacles and scorn as I dedicated my whole heart and energy
to enable The Washington Times to grow as a righteous and responsible
journalistic institution."

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I didn't have to "Google" around the net to find that article - it
was
> in the Washington Times (a tad more reputable than say a Mother
Jones