In a message dated 12/27/2007 4:47:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

OBFUSCATION:

All those words below and nothing from you about  Pinch saying he'd
root for an enemy soldier against an American  soldier.

OBFUSCATION.

Apparently you didn't read and consider the route that 1971 quote made it  to
2007 as an irrational dismissal of the NYT in favor of Moon's papers.

"Obfuscation" is a knee jerk response.  In 36 years, one dumb  answer from a
man when he was 20 years old does not make a case.  Most  of us have matured
in our world view I would hope.

One 20-year-old dumb statement from a man to his father is all the  right
wing machine could muster?   lol

Reagan claimed that CO2 from trees caused pollution.  And the web is
overwhelmed with embarrassing Bushisms.

Under our Free-Market Capitalism: NYT  # 1,  Asbury Park  Press  # 74, and
Moon's Times #  97.

I'll stick with the ratings and the  general intelligence of America's
newspaper reading public who want to be well-informed.