Sharon: don't bother: some people only read HotAir.

On Dec 27, 2007, at 8:30 PM, Sharon wrote:

Yes, 2 months, before he, (Clinton), left office!

http://www.cargolaw.com/2000nightmare_cole.html

So did you expect Clinton, to iron out this, like no other President,
was expected to? What, double standard, since it's Clinton?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Cole bombing happened during the Clinton Adminsitration.
>
> No wonder Kerry lost the election.

What's Kerry got to do with it? He was cheated too, in Ohio and
Florida! Do you read?