Yeah, that's one of the great things about AP.
The only traffic/parking tickets I've gotten in the past few years were in AP.
One was for making a right on red on Cookman. PD claimed I didn't stop
completely.
Complete bullshit, but knowing the way the courts worked, I paid it anyhow.
My downstairs neighbor got pulled over because she "didn't make an attempt" to
try and
stop when a traffic light went yellow right as she was entering the
intersection.
Quota anybody?
How come Fishman never gets a ticket for parking directly on pedestrian
walkways leading
to the boardwalk? Is it because he has a Porsch? Next time I see Fishman parked
illegally,
I'm calling the cops.