Fancy,
I read the same thing, as you.  Not taking away from the fact that
Oakdorf, himself, thinks we're reedeemable, but the old "isms", still
dwell, like the sterotypes AP had been given over time and fueled by
the statements made!  You want to make money, but you don't care to
live here!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> No, I was just surprised that you have been so vocal about the place
> and then made a comment that your wife is either afraid or does not
> like being in AP.
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <fancypaaantz@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > "It's so hard to get the mrs to come to
> > > AP."
> > > Sorry, I am new here so I do not know all the players. But, you
> write
> > > all these posts and you do not live here???? And you run
> > > asburyboardwalk.com but you do not live here??? You live in
> Oakhurst?
> > > Interesting.

> > There's lots of money sitting on the sidelines that are either
> > established or looking to enter and show what they got. Lots of it.
> > That's why lots of private money is pouring into downtown to
> rebuild it.

That said it all, "money", is always the bottom line!