> now let's move on.

I guess if you say so! But you missed my point. I am all for the
investment in AP. What I am not for is those who cut and run when the
going gets tough (and leave me with their burned out building/ failed
condo project as a reminder of their "investment", that is both
financially and psychologically killing MY investment). It is all well
and good to make money here. But if you can crawl up in your bed
somewhere else, it is a lot easier to walk away.

You also missed my point that to make money off of AP, to be very
vocal about AP, to hope to one day become an "insider" - I guess when
the crime rate drops to a suitable level, coupled with the
statement "It's so hard to get the mrs to come to AP." Is insulting.