--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "It's so hard to get the mrs to come to
> AP."
> Sorry, I am new here so I do not know all the players. But, you write
> all these posts and you do not live here???? And you run
> asburyboardwalk.com but you do not live here??? You live in Oakhurst?
> Interesting.

And do you think only people that LIVE outside AP want to see it
survive  and support it?

There's lots of money sitting on the sidelines that are either
established or looking to enter and show what they got. Lots of it.
That's why lots of private money is pouring into downtown to rebuild it.

Kind of like tommy, lots of splinters in our feet.
Tommy....