--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My favorite "American of Italian Descent" speaks on "English Only."
>
> Go Joey! Go Joey! Go Joey!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeNHJCQDyIA

My response to Joey Vento - Stronzata!

While I agree with him and that I consider myself an American of
Italian descent, his analogy about his grandparents or parents is -
stronzata.

Two wrongs do not make a right. I guarantee the first stores his
grandparents went into were owned by Italian immigrants and you
probably HAD to speak Italian.

I bet Joey Vento's everyday speech is peppered with Italian words and
phrases to this day.

Pull up the ladder mentality.