--But everytime we print signs in Spanish, newspapers, applications,
have TV stations, radio stations, etc., we make it easier to not
learn English.---

Last comment on the topic and then I will move on as Oakdorf has
suggested... I am pretty well traveled, although not nearly as well
as I would like, and every where I have been there were all of these
(above) in multiple languages. Even throughout Asia, even in
communist China, signs were translated into English, sometimes
French, etc. I have watched the BBC and CNN in Hong Kong, Delhi,
Saigon, Bangkok, etc. And there were MANY English tv stations,
books, etc in Costa Rica. I could have kept up with American Idol,
if I was so inclined :) Yet somehow here we have a different
expectation and tolerance... Everyone MUST speak English. No one in
Thailand expected me to speak Thai, nor were they offended bc I
could not.

Even when my fiance was pulled over for speeding in Costa Rica, the
police officer asked if he spoke Spanish when he looked blankly back
at him, the officer switched into English. People throughout the
world make accommodations for us (as English speakers)... Bc as
Oakdorf would say... the want the $$$$$. But, nevertheless, the
expectation is different and far more tolerant.