So you end with us being less "tolerant."

If they are smart enough in other countries to know speaking English
will generate more $$$$ so they do, that same idea is magnified in
the US.  Even more money for speaking English here.

It's not a matter of toleration.  It's a matter of being able to
compete in a society based on cmpetitive capitalism.

Like I said I won't press too hard.

Tell them I'm intolerant, instead of telling them I'm trying to
help.  Let them continue to not learn English -

We'll both win - you'll feel tolerant and I'll keep all the money
they could otherwise earn if they learned English.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --But everytime we print signs in Spanish, newspapers,
applications,