LOL!  I died laughing!  Joey endorses the 1st Italian-American!  He
just  contradicted himself!  In the 1st video, he exclaims, he hates
hyphenated Americans!  Says he's an American of Italian descent!  In
second video, read the first line, above.  He also suffers from
"Half-Heimers", just remembers "half", as opposed to Altsheimers!
LMAO!  Sorry if spelling is off. Can't think straight, for laughing!
Not about AP, but I had to comment!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>