> Solve property taxes in NJ. A good price on a house is meaningless of
> the taxes are $900 month.

That is a huge pain in the rear, isn't it?  It's like paying rent even
though you own.

All that Mr. Wall Street Wizard Corzine can come up with is to take
more money from us in toll increases.  I said before he was elected he
has no magic bag of tricks to fix NJ.

I don't care what party the next governor is from - the person who
promises the following gets my vote:

-Turn our 21 Counties into 11;
-Turn our 535 Municiplities into 250;
-Turn our 600 school districts into 250 (why do we have more school
districts than towns anyway?);
- Do away with all discretionary spending;
-Buying freeze on all open spaces;
-Hiring Freeze on all levels of government;
-All public employees to kick in more for health insurance;
-No more matching of pensions and 401K for public employees (save with
your own money like I have to; not fair for them to save using my
money)
-No pension credit unless your pay for that year is withn 20% of
Department of Labor stats for that industry (right now you get 1 year
of pension credit if you earned only $1,500 for the year; since
pension based on 3 highest years out of 30, they do that for 27 years,
then get a board position for $100,000 the last 3 years and score a
huge pension - giant, legal, tax-sucking fraud);

Just a start.  More can be done.