--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Jennifer. That's what I was talking about. There's quite a few people
out here who do
real things all day long.

SYNERGY.

That was my point about "affordable" housing. The term is often misused and
understood. So
when Partners has to contribute or build "affordable" housing, don't be
offended. I think the
conversion of the old school st mary's is classified as moderate. My sister,
single, works  in
PTI for the county, would qualify.

With the median income of $81k 0 that's why rents are where they are. Also
taxes. Taht's
why the fed pays SO much for a 1 bedroom.