--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "fancypaaantz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks. I have lived here three years and I have never noticed a
> city wide clean up day, so maybe it needs a bit more publicity?
Just
> like I see signs for a neighborhood watch, would be more than
> willing to be a part of it, but no one has ever come by, or mailed
> flyer or anything. I do not even know who the contact person is or
> how to contact them. I think someone emailed me some names, but no
> contact info. So, things may exist here, but if they do, they need
> to be stepped up a notch. That, and the never ending blowing of
> garbage in my yard makes me nuts.

Barbara Lesinski who lives on the 600 blk of 6th Ave. is in charge of
the n.w. in your section,George Kary who is also a participant in
this and is a member of cops community on patrol lives on the 200 blk
of 6th ave. both are very nice people and will help you with any
information you need, there use to a a blog in the coaster when they
met but i have not seen it lately if i find out i will let you know

you raise an interesting point in you feel we need more police, I do
not know if i agree, i believe, no i know we need more on the
streets, but with a staff of approx 100 for a 1 sq. mile town i am
not convinced we need more when i read red bank a city similiar to
ours has 42, this is not a negative reflection on our police i think
they are outstanding and doing a great job, im just not convinced we
need more. thank you